7.03.2008

New Layouts

I have plenty DCWV SLAB patterned paper that still untouched,so i said to myself i better used it..it's now or never!! I was able to make three LO's in one day and a card last week, but never like the pictures i took,but here it is anyway.. Materials used:Patterned paper DCWV and letters Karen Foster squishies. I need to use my DCWV,got plenty of it. and please,if anyone reading my blog,help me on how to take good pictures of LOs and reduce the file,usually my pics are in MB.

2 comments:

Maybelle said...

Hi, Imee! When taking pictures of LOs try not to use flash. Take a shot during daytime using indirect light from a window. I use blue-tac to position my LO on the wall then shoot. Or else position your LO on the floor and shoot right above it. Try to hold your camera very still to get a clear picture. When posting, reduce the size of the file to at least 500x500. Good luck!

cabbie lopez said...

hi imee. i take pictures near the window. i take the shot by laying the layout down. some due by blue-tacking it on the wall. i also crop the edges on photoshop and reduce it to 500 ( like maybs). goodluck.