2.21.2008

Heartbroken

Just when i thought, i 'm going to have it and can't sleep because of it .I 'm just like a kid counting days to Christmas to come,so i can open my gifts. You know Cuttlebug has been on my wish list for ever...Finally, i ordered it yesterday at creativexpress.com through the kindness and goodness of ate lindy, she asked her brother to carry it here in the Philippines,and he agreed.but when i opened my mail,i received mail from them that my order has been declined and it really breaks my heart..not again first Cricut (that's different story,someone promised me to give it to me,well,partly because i payed half of the price of it, but she returned the product after awhile and told me she cant bring it, but i guess promise meant to be broken) now this..i wonder what went wrong..it's so heartbreaking..

No comments: