11.29.2007

Rak my world

Well, this is my first time to join a contest (actually,just a raffle) for Scrap booking and i' m really nervous..no kidding...LOL.for one my stash is so few compare to everyone who joined this contest..and the prices alone is already a stash for me..but one reason why i joined this contest is i' m really happy for Marj..she really knows how to share her blessings to us and i thought that is perfect example of "Pay it forward" doing good to those people you don't even know..because some people i know is just show off..making promises that they can't keep,some they just wanted to brag... so way to go Marj! I know we can't wait to receive gifts from our love ones,who doesn't...But i wish we can do something different like sharing scrap booking to orphanage (or street children) and some goodies, too,surely they can't pay us..but their smile is already a reward for us....I was sharing this to Nita,she said if i' m going to this she's in..well I'm still finding a place to share our blessings... i lost my contacts..it's been awhile kase since my last..i don't know who will join me yet but what the heck i think Nita and I can do this hehehehe..so if you know some orphanage houses please leave a message..and if you're in.. again Marj..God bless and thank you for reminding us sharing our blessings.. who's reading this anyway..i didn't invite or share this blog to anyone yet.hahaha

No comments: